"Charming, Loving, Responsible, Dog Whisperer Extraordinaire!"
-Alexis Karpf, Client
reservoir doggies, est 2013
Established in 2013, Reservoir Doggies was founded out of love and compassion for the many animals that have found their home in the Silverlake and surrounding areas of Los Angeles. We provide trustworthy and high quality care for your furry children at an affordable price while offering a variety of services, not limited to dogs! We love ALL of your pets.
Healthy socialization, ongoing training and positive mentality are practiced fully with all of our clients. If dogs are not exposed to a variety of people, animals, places, weather, terrains, objects, sounds, they can develop fears of anything new, or of any change in their routine. Moving with a healthy group of dogs and human leader on a regular basis helps our dogs build confidence and maintain sensory routine that is so important. Exercise releases stress and energy, and is needed every day for dogs to have a healthy life and to not drive their human parents crazy!
We are happy to work with any and all of your pets! Any special/specific needs or administering of medications is no problem. We are experienced on various levels. We will continue your training rituals as administered by your dog training, however we cannot service dogs who are unruly or severely aggressive. We are open to giving ALL dogs a chance to integrate and socialize in a safe manner to see if it is the right fit for everyone. Please contact us with specific questions and to arrange a MEET & GREET AT YOUR HOME, FREE OF CHARGE.
Reservoir Doggies services the following areas exclusively: Silverlake, Echo Park, Los Feliz, Atwater Village.
Please make sure your pets are microchipped and have tags on at all times for their safety. We require a standard, simple leash and harness or other safety device. ADOPT. FOSTER. RESCUE. REHABILITATE.
Contact Us Today!
Looking for dog walking or pet care services? Please fill out the form below and we can get you started right away! We are excited to meet your pets. We will arrange a time to come to your house for a free initial meet and greet.
Pricing & Services
- 1-Hour Group Hike Afternoons $30 (Gone 1.5 to 2 hours with travel time)
*Special Morning Group Hikes in Elysian Park $25 (8-10AM pick ups!)
- 1/2 Hour Walk and/or Visit $20
- The Meow $20 - A visit with your cat(s), feeding, any medications, litter box changing and any other special kitty requests
- 15 Minute Visit or Power Walk $18 (Dogs, Birds, etc.)
- Overnight Boarding with Us - $70 per 24 hours, then pro-rated @ $3/hour: includes lots of socialization, lots of secured yard exercise, a walk in the AM and PM x 2 for up to 24 hours in a large home near the Silverlake Reservoir. We have two small and very social doggies who love to have visitors. Your dogs will be loved and well cared for in a family environment. Bring their food and bed. Cost for two dogs is $85. We require advance notice and 48 hr cancellation or a $25 fee will be assessed per night of boarding originally requested.
Daycare - $40 for 12 hours
*Add $5 for an additional dog for dogwalking services.