"Charming, Loving, Responsible, Dog Whisperer Extraordinaire!"
-Alexis Karpf, Client
reservoir doggies, est 2013
Established in 2013, Reservoir Doggies was founded out of love and compassion for the many animals that have found their home in Echo Park and Silverlake. We provide trustworthy and high quality care for your furry children at an affordable price while offering a variety of services, not limited to dogs! We love ALL of your pets.
Healthy socialization, ongoing training and positive mentality are practiced fully with all of our clients. If dogs are not exposed to a variety of people, animals, places, weather, terrains, objects, sounds, they can develop fears of anything new, or of any change in their routine. Moving with a healthy group of dogs and human leader on a regular basis helps our dogs build confidence and maintain sensory routine that is so important. Exercise releases stress and energy, and is needed every day for dogs to have a healthy life and to not drive their human parents crazy!
We are happy to work with any and all of your pets! Any special/specific needs or administering of medications is no problem. We are experienced on various levels. We will continue your training rituals, however we cannot service dogs who are unruly or severely aggressive. We are open to giving ALL dogs a chance to integrate and socialize in a safe manner to see if it is the right fit for everyone. Please contact us with specific questions and to arrange a MEET & GREET FREE OF CHARGE.
We also now offer DOG COACHING! A 1 hour service dedicated to helping you and your new dog get off on the right foot/paw - basic training and assimilation practices to set you on the right track together! See Pricing below.
Reservoir Doggies services the following areas exclusively: Silverlake, Echo Park, Sunset Junction.
WE ARE FULLY INSURED BY PET SITTERS ASSOCIATES
Please make sure your pets are microchipped and have tags on at all times for their safety. We require a standard, simple leash and harness or other safety device. Please read below for further details on our services and requirements.
Contact Us Today!
Looking for dog walking, daycare or boarding? Please fill out the form below and we can get you started right away! We are excited to meet your pups.
Pricing & ServicesPLEASE EMAIL US FOR YOUR MEET AND GREET!
- 1-Hour Group Hike Afternoons $30 (Gone 1 to 2 hours with travel time)
- 1/2 Hour Power Walk or Visit $20
- The Meow $20 - A visit with your cat(s), feeding, any medications, litter box changing and any other special kitty requests. Retrieve mail.
- 20 Minute Dog Visit or Power Walk $18
- DOG COACHING SESSION: 1 HR $50. Do you have a new rescue at home and need help with assimilation and basic training? Ask us about this new service we provide!
- DOG BOARDING! We offer dog boarding to clients who have completed a meet and greet at our home free of charge. Pending approval, dogs stay in our home, cage-free, with a large secured yard and including two walks per day! Pricing is $65/night. Please inquire!
*Add $5 for an additional dog for dogwalking services. We require add-on service requests or change in regularly scheduled services by 8pm the night prior. All new clients will receive our standard service agreement.